Establish Your Business at South Florida’s Foremost R&D Destination
The Research Park at Florida Atlantic University® is a community where entrepreneurs and academic researchers come together to collaborate and develop a sense of identity. The Research Park at FAU facilitates and encourages interactions between our companies, mentors, investors, service providers, government entities and corporations, as well as FAU’s talent pool to inspire and create innovation.
RESEARCH PARK HIGHLIGHTS
- Sales tax exemption on R&D Equipment
- Exclusive Research Park at FAU technology-related events
- Partnership with FAU faculty on joint research grants
- Share scientific equipment with FAU
- Immediate access to talented and motivated workforce
- Strategic location in the center of South Florida
- Dedicated I-95 interchange for easy connections
- On-site Palm Tran bus stop for easy access to Tri-Rail
- Personalized orientation and relationship with the FAU Career Development Center to access interns
- Opportunity to become adjunct faculty at FAU
BENEFITS FOR RESEARCH PARK COMPANIES
- Research Park company associates will enjoy exclusive discounts on tuition for non-credit FAU Executive Education Professional Development Course.
- Membership of the student recreation center at faculty/staff rates – spouses can join too.
- Owl Card – see Business Services page for details
- Access to the FAU Library resources, using the Owl Card
- Use of the FAU Club for dining, entertaining clients, and for corporate events
- Preferred pricing for FAU Owls football games
- Priority listing at the on-campus Slattery pre-school
RESEARCH PARK LEASING
Long-Term Ground Lease Available
1045 SW 11th Way | Deerfield Beach