The Research Park at Florida Atlantic University® brings innovative entrepreneurial businesses together with Florida Atlantic’s research faculty and motivated, diverse student body to turn commercialize discoveries and turn research into economic gains.
Research Park at FAU Benefits
Research Park organizations and their employees can enjoy many exclusive benefits and amenities, including:
- Proximity and access to 30,000 motivated, diverse and talented undergraduate and graduate students available for internship and employment opportunities.
- Warm introductions to research faculty to explore equipment sharing, joint research funding opportunities and consulting.
- Access to the FAU Research Cores.
- Exclusive discounts on tuition for non-credit FAU Executive Education Professional Development Courses.
- Membership of the FAU recreation center at faculty/staff rates.
- Access to the FAU Library resources.
- Use of the FAU Club for dining, entertaining clients, and for corporate events.
- Preferred pricing for Florida Atlantic Owl athletics events.
Most benefits and amenities require an Owl Card, available only to Research Park at FAU and Global Ventures organization employees. Contact us for details.